Savannah Georgia Disability Attorneys Explain About Back Problems and Posture
Does your disability condition affect your posture? Do you have postural limitations, including sitting, standing, and walking, that prevent you from being gainfully employed? If your medication condition causes postural limitations, you may qualify for Social Security disability benefits. With the assistance of a skilled Savannah, Georgia disability lawyer, you may conquer the uphill Social Security disability battle easier than you think.
Chances are, your initial application for Social Security disability benefits was rejected, you have filed an appeal, and you are now facing your disability hearing. Your Savannah, Georgia disability attorneys will prepare you for the hearing by going over the types of questions that may be asked of you by the administrative law judge. These questions include:
- Can you alternate sitting with standing?
- Is it necessary for you to alternate periods of sitting with periods of walking?
- Do you have any problems with standing?
- How long can you stand?
- What positions can you stand in?
- What happens if you try to stand too long?
- What are some examples of standing limitations?
- Do you have any problems with walking?
- How long/how far can you walk?
- What happens if you try to walk too far?
- Do you have any problems keeping your balance on a slippery or moving surface?
- What are some examples of your walking limitations?
In nearly every case in which the claimant’s disability has resulted in postural limitations, the administrative law judge will call a vocational expert to testify as well. This is yet one more reason for you to be represented by a knowledgeable Savannah, Georgia disability lawyer.
Postural limitations, including problems sitting and standing, are among the most common limitations afflicting Social Security disability claimants. But questioning a vocational expert and properly answering the judge’s complicated questionnaire without proper preparation by a qualified lawyer is not for the inexperienced. A veteran Savannah Georgia Social Security attorney may be your key to a successful hearing with a favorable outcome. For assistance, contact a lawyer at [Business Name] today.